CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, May 6

uhuhuhu.....sedeynyerrrr
toooo bad, got class ah today or else for sure i'll sleep n lazing around in my room or goin out n shoppin....
yesterday, i talked to my mom...
oih!!!! i missssssss my family....
yesss, thanx to kamil for askin me whether im homesick or not!
weh, hang ni mmg camtau jerr...
mmg la x menitik air mate nie bli tgk gamba yg my sis anta.....
tp sedey x ble nak balik!!!!
pegi latin class, lg menambah kesedihan, stupid me.....
asal x study!!!!
kan da x lepas.....
uhuhuhuu.....
sedih sangattttt....
mama, nak balik....
kak dayah thank u 4 d pics (pic of my cousins kahwennnn)....

sooooo nice....
i miss to seee adam n aqila ( 2 beradik yg chomel)


i miss d tyme at my uncle's house... d gatherin'.....d food.....

bout 1 n half months to go :(

i wanna go back home!!!

3 people says..:

Anonymous said...

wa sonoknyer... bila la tiba saat ku bertemu encik dollah...

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»