CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, May 12

mood swings

tehee.............
i should be studyin now but d internet has such an undescribable power, forcing me to keep on updating my blogs.
humrphhh..... oohhhh no, as i said in my previous post dat i wanted to stop bloggin for a while, sheessshhhhh, i cant make it n i cant help it! i must update my blogs... wooopsss, i accidentally closed my latin book juz now. hoih, lotsa things happen lately, talkin bout dun bother to know who's d person, if terbace, terase sendiri la yea... yeah, thanx to you, i'd reminisced everythin dat i'd done in d school dulu... feel kinda shitty la jugak kan, not dat bad la i did, still, i did sumthin bad juge.... dun judge a book by its cover..... dun expect everythin is fine, im not sayin dat being optimistic is good but sumtymes its kinda depressin... my mood totally swings today, blame d hormones, i hate peep callin me n tellin me dat d class is almost empty only 2 students n d lecturer (to Mrs Tak, im sorry dat im late) sooo hurry up! huhuhuh, i hate dat soooo after dis, i dun want to bring my hp to class, hp no more!!! sooo sorry to my groupmates, i lepas gerammm kat u guys. ok, i dun want to tell u guys all about d calls n all coz i dunno how to tell u guys about it n i end up to type it in dis post,
when im angry to sumone or depressed, i tend to shut myself up n when u asked me sumthing, i would answer like dis "hmmm". then, when u ask me wuts wrong? i would simply answer: i dunno wut to say! as a reminder, dun mess up wif me lah, when the tyme its wrong. u'll knoe when d tyme strikes out, u can read it from my face, seriously, i cant hide it and im not a good pretender.... one more thing, dun force me to do sumthing. i hate it!

2 people says..:

Anonymous said...

hahhaha... maybe sebab pertukaran cuaca what?? xpe, next tyme just leave ur hp kat bilik...

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»