CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, May 8

seCoNd day out

ehehehehe........ guess where i went out juz now :)
Pokrovskaya lah (one of my fav place to shop n sight seeing)
i went to shop grabbed few things dat i need.....
i tot nak carik kasut but x de yg berkenan lah...
i hate nike sbb kasut for men's punye cantekkk
for women's .... hoih susah gak nak cari yg btul2 suke...
adidas pulak, pelik la d designs...
huhuhu....

walk n walk until me, kak anis n kak amani tired n hungry...
ate pizza like we always do there....

sumhow at mng met anastasia my ex-lecturer for russian, few of my fwens...
sedey....
exam da nak dekattt...
buku x pegang2 lagi....
macam mane nie...
tomorrow cannot go out...
maybe i'll stop bloggin for a while.
latin, anat, histo n russian ~ coming kontrols
latin, biology, chemistry n physics ~ exams
soooooooooo scary, i cant imagine! :O

3 people says..:

Anonymous said...

nak stop bloggin eh? maybe i should too lah~

FiLzAHNuRJoHaR said...

hahahha.....yup, juz for a while ah! ;)

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»