CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, May 26

depressio......

lie, its a verb and it means tell a lie or lies...... lotsa things happen to me lately like Mrs Tak couldnt except and she felt dat my mistakes in my biology answers were BIG and as a punishment i got satisfactory mark for dat...... damn im totally pissed off and im almost cried for dat.... ryte now, im bustin my ass to complete d physics skema for my groupmates.... me n azryna doin d physics while bin bin doin chemistry n bio wif d others.... i wish i could go back home now.... talkin bout lie, white lie n all kinda lies... im thinkin how come dat kind of people can live with lying to d other people....id been lied for all dis tyme.... i juz want dat person tell me d truth... i knoe, its embarassing but plz tell me d truth!!!!!!!! i would reconsider bout wut u did....it seems like, we couldnt be d same like d old days n i think i couldnt trust u......u knoe wut while u were talkin to me, i felt sad n dejected for wut u had done to us.... for all dis tyme, i really... really trust u.... thank god, i didnt tell u my darkest secret yet, but i hate to keep on doin d same mistake in my life: trusting d wrong people! it hurts when i knoe d truth from sumone else who is closed to us.... but why???? i tot dat i wouldnt meet liars anymore, huhuhuhuh.........

as d matter of fact, when i see ur face, oh my.... ( how could i didnt noticed dat before dat u are d one, yes u are d only one dat couldnt be and shouldnt be trusted)... i shouldnt take forgranted wut d others had told me before dis.... dun trust sumone easily......
i hate being lied!!!!!
~d end~

4 people says..:

Anonymous said...

takperlah kene tipu... jangan sedey. tapi berhati2 la pasni!

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»