CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, May 27

antipathia :(

dis pic is copied from deyna's fs
aishh....
book: dude... open me up, n read plus memorize all those words are written in it! or in other words..... sTuDy!
brain: hey, hold on. i need a rest!
me: wut???? ok, rest for a while then.... (tho, i'm bloggin herre)
me: gosh, d exams.... i hate it, but gotta get thru it.... latin, bio, physics, chemistry.... who invented d exam eh?
nyehsssss, i do hav to study.... tired coz id finished preparing physics answers scheme lah... summore dis monday: latin test n im waiting my russian results from Ekaterina, i do want avtomat so no need to go to class n no finale test on russian for dis sem.... staying up late at nite, yes, always did dat untill theres dark circles around my eyes n i looked like racoon early in d morning! wut to do....
laptop: shut me down!!!!! StUdy!!!

3 people says..:

Anonymous said...

this is what occured to me:

books: study a wey
me: i want to
lalat: read me! read me!
me: i love u lalat! (closing the book)

jellyfungus said...

i like the last picture. wicked!!

jellyfungus said...

not the last, the only picture. sorry, lmao!