CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, May 20

recipe+cooking=yummy food!

here's a thought....
wut happen as if u r fighting wif sumone dat......
hurmmmm.....
dun wanna talk about it lah...
let it be like dat.... not dat important...
yeay, im sooo happy, mama i luv u sooooo much... thank u for d recipe......
today i buat 'begedil ayam' , sedap n it had been approved by my roomies n my grupmates..... ehehehe, kinda proud of myself.... ouh never mind... nanti, i kembang x abes.... well, today's fine... cook togetha wif azryna, bin bin, malini n dinesha, u guys, best kan makan togetha.... i think we shud do it again.... anytyme, seriously, im enjoyin it. bile la lg nak wat cam2 selain attend d class togetha... summore, early in d morning, baked roti pisang wif my roomies using d new bread maker.... d bread was super duper sedap!!!!! macam gardenia in malaysia..... makin bread for business? dalam perancangan, maybe next sem since everyone is busy wif exams... darn.... 4 papers for final n fly back to my home schweeet home.... cant wait to go back...
mizz u guysss load ;)

uhuhuhuh, dis is d pic without me during raya.... i knoe everyone was thinkin bout me durin raya tyme.... im doin juz fine herre, i'll be back dis june.... mmmmuahhxxxx,

wif luv n kisses,

filzah nur johar

0 people says..: