CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, October 18

LocO...

wooohohoohoh.....
yesss, call me crazy.... i think im gettin biol now... tho tomorrow i hav biochem test (amatt malas to open d book)....
now, its 7.41 am in the morning.... kinda early to write la kannn....
im bored, dats y.... basically, i did my physiology task as usual referred the answers from senior n combined lil bit wif the lecture notes. tho, for d last 2 weeks i didnt attend d lectures (im sorrry, Prof) hehehhe, last nyte while i was asleep, i'd received a message from XB tellin me there's no RusssIan ClaSS, so yeay! hehehe, yesss, i do.... well, it doesnt mean dat i hate to attend d class but at least i can squeeze in my tyme to study biochem... huh? dun expect me to study during weekends lah, yea, im lazy med student heh... its not dat, i do study but i hav sumthg else to doo (people, dun get me wrong, susah la study, medic ini but dun pressure urself, take it easy n u'll do great) ..... mama texted me to tell dat my pics suda kuar in Utusan for saLAm peRantauAn..... faStin in mesIa... i bet, dat it's a BlasT wif all those fooodss..... (cendol, murtabak, ayam golek, ayam percik etc etc) fill! puase lah....

wish me luck :P

0 people says..: