CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, October 6

hating it soooo much until I become dis pathetic person!

me: hello!!! heyy, r u leavin now???
xb: ya lorh.. where r U???
me: im in my room i'd juz finished studying histo... so scared lah!!!! ey, do u mind, wait for me, 10 minutes later i'll get down....
xb: 10 minutes a??? make it 7 plzzz... kinda late already... its 0730 ryte?
me: no lah.... its 0725.... wait ya....
aish, can u imagine its killin urself ok preparin half of a day or to be precise nyte tyme wen u r suppose to sleep to study histology... my brain is like TEPU already!!!!
later at d class,
IYS: ok, plz explain to me about dis slide
me: (damn! wut d heck, i cant recognize any part of it! only adipose cells) :: loooking at d slide thru d microscope:: ehhhmmmm..... (ready to hentam saja!) dis is d slide of the wall of the heart
IYS: yessss... u're correct. now, show me d structure dat can be recognizable in the preparation
me: wall of d heart consist of 3 layer, endocardium, myocardium n pericardium n dis is epicardium because we can notice d layers of adipose cells at dis layer
IYS: (checkin on d stucture) yes, u're correct. plz show me the most distinctive or thats different from all other structure n explain it coz d adipose cells is not an important part. now name dis structure plz...
me: (gosh, dis is vessel but i cant be sure whether its a vein or artery) ouhhh, dis is a vessel
IYS: yess, wut kind of vessel???
me: uhmmm... its either artery or vessel.

IYS: aha.... but wuts d different btwn those vessel in each layer?
me: well, its gettin smaller in size from the upper layer to the lower one...

IYS, she changed d slide
Me: dis is d slide of respiratory part ........ (ntah btul x??? siuttt giler takottt nyer, lupe dah!)

IYs: plz be precise bout d slides
Me: (hell yeah im tryin sooo hard, n the end) slides of part of lungs...
IYS: maybe, plz find d structure

~~~~~~~~~~~~
hoih... i get mixed up d one suppose to be terminal bronchi i said its segmental!!!! shooooooot, everything was like offffff from my head n by the tyme i sat on d chair beside Irina Yuriena Surabryekova, ItS Gone..... i felt sooooo stupid n guesss wut she said dat i can explain d hearts slide well, but for respiratory n lymphatic slides... it turns up all wrong! dang! even d medulla part of thymus i couldnt recall d most important structure: Hassel's corpuscle....uhuhuhuhuh y la on earth im toooo nervous especially during histology....
I Hate IT! summore d lecturer wanted d deeepest answer lah, 1000% from d lecture n related to last sem... yesss i do know dat we r havin d final exam wic is d BIG exam for histo dis sem.... yikes.... tooo scary i can imagine... im soooo want to blame myself coz im toooo nerVous....

1 people says..:

Anonymous said...

heheh fil.... itula adat medik student....