CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, October 7

HaPPy DaY

wut a happpy day...
well, there's one thing will make me HAPPY= sHoppiNg!!!!
but the bEST Part is I didnt spend MOre than 2000 Rub to buy All those THings dat I wanT like:

::Davidoff Cool Water (yess, i knoe its an old perfume, still i'd be longing for it since im 13!)
::those seee Thru coloured file Dat i'd been Searching for One sem at Ramstor
::maryJ blige, Fall Out boys N pink cds (coz Teddy Geiger's cd x jumpe)
yesss, at least my moooood to study suda datang.... i like :)

3 people says..:

Hidayah said...

Weih, 2000Rb = ? RM

FiLzAHNuRJoHaR said...

eheh... standard lah... around rm 250. no worries... im tryin to follow my budget :)

Anonymous said...

shopping is the remedy for women...
-kak 'Ain-