CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, September 11

oh my... syndrom malas melanda.... yea, i'm havin it ryte now... the weather is quite cold, verry nice weather to sleep all d tyme :)
well,
im lazy to do homeworks,
im lazy to read d books dat i have to read,
im lazy to study,
im lazy to do walk n travel here n there to go to class,
im lazy to go to class
im lazy to attend d lectures
but,
i luv to sleep
i luv to eat
i luv to watch movies
now,
im tryin my best not to shop
im tryin my best not to fall asleep at nyte when im suppose to study
yet,
i will do my best to complete all d tasks
i will do my best in cooking
i will do my best to control myself not to talk bad bout people dat i dun like
how,
i wish go back to the old years when i was a child
i wish my brain like a photostat machine so dat i dun get mistakes when there was a pop quiz in d class
i wish i cud express myself, like i always did loooong tyme ago!

1 people says..:

Anonymous said...

hehehehhe fil! thats the spirit!!