CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, September 20

MoOd

i'd finished my russian class, Anastacia is my lecturer..... so, d first question from her to me...
anastacia: wut makes u bad mood???
me: uhmmm..... when im tired!
anastacia: when do you feel tired?
me: when im studyin a lot....
anastacia: owh, so today u r bad mood
me: nope, im in gewd mood
anastacia: ok, maybe u r not havin many classes today....
(dis conversation is translated into english from russian)
alright, im kinda in a gewd mood now.... not in grumpy old lady like mood.... hopefully my physio class wont be dat loooooong..... verrrry tiring tho, tomorrow biochem (probably havin multiplechoice question kontrol) haih, y oh y???
friday: anatomy n histology...
weekends: hav to study: anat n histo also coz next week gonna hav test
aish, i havent get d right answers for Dmitri Izutkin question yet,

wut drives u to live on in dis life???
Is it love, money or smthg else????

4 people says..:

Hidayah said...

good question..
Wut drives u to live on in dis life???
I also don't know...

FiLzAHNuRJoHaR said...

dats y lorh...
gimme sum idea lah
dis monday my philosophy...

Anonymous said...

okay..im here to help my friend filzah nur johar yg dikenali sejak form 1 lg

what drives u to live on dis life?
cara senang nk jawab..your love ones..ur bf or gigolo (kalu ada) or ur family

kalu nk philosophy lak..hehe
for me..my imperfections
eg. clumsiness or anything that stupid but people still doing it
terlupa tutup lampu ke..tak penah sikat rambut ke etc

the bottom line is, when you step back..u might realise how wonderful life truly is..u might enjoy being imperfect..

then, cakap la..imperfections make people try more to be perfect..not giving up their life..bla..bla

thats all fil..i pon tak blajar philosophy nih..
take care..lol

FiLzAHNuRJoHaR said...

miss ain, thank u for ur opinion :) take care