CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, January 9

tehehehehhe....
okay let me tell you something...
i baru reformat my computer...
n all of my pics are gone...
all my series collection are gone...
my comp is totally kosong!!!!!
n i br dload a few software wic is needed..
its GONE!!!
sedeyh...
tp xpe la...
at least...
my comp da ok :))

owh, im almost broke bcos pressured x pg mane2 dis tyme....
mari, bertapa dalam bilik dis winter!!!

Hygiene????
hahahhaha, studying it la NOW
but so slow like kura-kura....

p/s: abah n mama thank you for d $$$$... Chaching!!!!!

2 people says..:

ileena said...

fill...i thot u pg jalan,no?
kan hari tu u sms me?
ape sudah jadi?

FiLzAHNuRJoHaR said...

ahhahahahah...
ade la bende yg jadi!!!
sedey sgttt....
aish~~~~
jeles la korg pegi jalan2...
i sorg2 jadi penuggu hostel...
huhu~~