CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, January 25

birm n london no more...

huerrrmmmm...
wut shud i write now...
alryte, yesterday i went to CNY party organized by 7 seniors of mine including my blockmate: Han Sing
thanx u guys for d invitation ;)
and straightly afterwards, went out, ice skating... geezzz, lots of people were there in the stadium...
ever since now, is the holiday, i cannot keep on track of the date and day... (i knoe i am drifting away)
i thought yesterday: friday but actually its saturday...
ouh well, i had realized that i'm kinda scared of speed??? am I????
or am I being ignorant of that because of my Dad n my sisters love to drive really fast..
maybe...
because the stadium was packed with people and yesterday was my first time to skate again after 2 years...
mind you, i cant make the time for ice skating because the 2 winter i went for trip to UK n Paris...
goshhhh.. i think i am going to miss UK because kak mie is going to be back home for good this february (kak mie, jgn lupe my JC handbag he~~)

still, yesterday i didnt fall down while skating...
but, those stunt, cant do it la...
too scared of it...
like wani n pok nik said: 'fil ang bole main nie... p la round satu stadium.. laju2 sket!!!'
me: ish korg nie, br 1st day, ramai org pulak tue...
takowtt jatuh la..
yea, mmg saye takot jatuhh (saket tahuu....)
it's okay, at least i am having fun yesterday...
no stress, can feel the breezy, coldy wind at my face, kinda relaxing tho...
no photo were taken because i forgot to bring my camera with me...
no mood to take pics and being taken by other people...

then,last nyte, insomnia strikes back...
i dunno why..
because of the LATTE???
end up, watching anime NANA means 7 in japanese...
of course i cried lil bit thru all the episodes (baka shoji!!!)
more drama...
fyi, i dont watch Bleach or Naruto (less interested in it)
i hate the ending because its trgantung...
straight away i text kak dayah...
asking whether Hachi is married to Takumi or not!!!
of course they are married with 2 kids: ren n natsuki
pity nabuo, didnt get Hachi tho
i sedey, because Ren the guitarist is Dead,Nana went away to London
haishh... (first time, i wrote bout Anime in my blog.. heh)
tidak!!!
i want to read the manga n watch the live action....
x sabar nk blk...
btw, the Nana OST is great!!!

p/s: this post is specially written by me, i am dead bored... alone!!!
my eyes are like racoon....
n i want to shop mooorrreeeeeeee....
BIG no no, fil oi!!!!
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR PEOPLE :))

0 people says..: