CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, October 4

tagged again by toeik

Starting time : 2106

Name : FilzaH nUr @ fil/ fillpill
Sisters : 2
Brothers : 1
Shoe size :7or 7.5 (besar x??? blame the genetics!!!) n depends on the brand and d design also ;P
Height : last time measured.. 1.6 m
Where do you live : NN- Nizhny Novgorod, Russia

Have you ever Been on a plane : yep, lotsa times

Swam in the ocean : yep

Fallen asleep at school : depends on the teacher... as if toooo sleeeepy tido jerrr... but, as always saye jadi tukang kejot my deskmate- jimmY

Broken someone’s heart :maybe

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : ouh yeahhh

Saved e-mails : some of it... but now, stupid spams flooded my emails!!!!

What is your room like : carpet, pastel color... curtain, retro like, bed- kotak2...

What’s right beside you : on my right: my bed... on my left: printer

What is the last thing you ate : msian hari raya food...

Ever had Chicken pox : yep, once

Sore throat : yep

Sticthes: yep, once... main lari2 at babysitter house and ram the door!!! :)) (i knoe, saye amat nakal!)

Broken nose : nope

Do you Believe in love at first sight : huerrrmmmm?????

Like picnics : not dat bad...


Who are the person you last dance with: ?

Last made you smile : ryna's kitten

You last yelled at : ryna's kitten n gaby.... (they ate my salad)

Today did you Talk to someone you like: nope....

Kissed anyone : yep, my nephew

Get sick : definitely....

Talk to an ex : maybe....

Miss someone : definitely!!!

Who do you really hate: really hate??? irritated ade kowt...

Do you like your hand-writing : n0t exactly!!!!

Are your toe nails painted : nope

Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : my sisters... coz they have bed... i dun!!! i ade matress jerrrr... (sedey x... reason: i balik 2 months saje kat msia)

What color shirt are you wearing now : dark red (kak mie's present from barcelona)

Are you a friendly person : not dat friendly...

Do you have any pets : nope...

Do you sleep with the TV on : owh yeah...

What are you doing right now : answering dis taggy-maggy

Can you handle the truth :yep... truth does hurts!!!

Are you closer to your mother or father : mama... now, abah pon da ok :)

Do you eat healthy : yep....

Do you still have pictures of you & your ex : x..

If you’re having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to: depends... but, ice cream or chocs will help a lot!

Are you loud or quiet most of the time : most of the time, i'm a quite person.. teheee~~

Are you confident : aha...

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1.story- telling competition
2.figuring how i can be like my eldest sister...
3.sum sort of teacher's pet
4.hanging out with my fwens
5.day dreaming...

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
1.a part of it will go to mom n dad
2.bakery
3. travel
4.goyang kaki
5. open a company with my sibs

5 of my bad habits
1.procrastinating
2.mood swing..
3. too kind sumtymes
4. wasting my money
5. beli kasut.. tp x pakai or once or twice saje pakai :)

5 places I am living in
1.born and raised in Shah alam
2. 5 years in Langkawi (secondary school)
3.almost 4 years in Nizhny Novgorod, Russia

3 tmpat saje...

you’ve been tagged
1.ryna
2. maning
3. amir


time finished: 2141

0 people says..: