CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, October 11

Jinx!!!!

first, i'd spilled k. amy's whole bottle of soy sauce (it happened while i was preparing dinner for iftar). i felt soooo guilty and i' decided to give my soy sauce to her.... sorrrrry k. amy!

secondly, i'd made 2 strawberry pies; d filling was hot and looked like ready to explode, (red strawberry volcano...) i stirred it non stop and some of it 'meletup' and my middle and index finger 'jadi mangsa'.... soooo, dis raya my fingers are burnt a bit (reddish in colour)

third, i'd almost flat fell in the bathroom and my feet accidently kick the bath..... tomorrow my feet must be covered with bruises

p/s: there were lots of things of unexpected things happened which should not be mentioned... im jinxed!


::: sooooon, verrry sooon: its Syawal= EiD muBarak= Hari Raya Aidilfitri... shopppIng!

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri seMua =)

0 people says..: