CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, March 13

.....hommme, ticket, tenisss etc.....

huhuuhuuu, home sweeet home...
yikes!!!! im misssin home soooo much... wish i cud fly back home ryte now :(
seriously, i think im crazy coz most of my friends had confirmed their tickets flight...
but me???? i havent boooked it yet!!!
damn, dis saturday... i hav to go to the travel agency and buy it teros.....
26th june 07.... insyaaallah i'll be back to msia
1st july..... im goin to start my practical at d hospital, precisely at kampong but i think it shud be okay coz my clinical knowledge its totally 1% or some sort of it, nonetheless, im goin to be nurse this tyme, yxod la kannnn... hehehehe....
my plan durin this hols: playin tennis.... hopefully, i can manage to find a court and a trainer.... hahahaha, bayar ponnn xpe, saye suda kempunan mau main balik tenis!
im sooo desperate.... i want to go shopping but my budget is already gettin tighter than ever coz i hav to save some of my money for my next year planning to tour :) hehehehe.... europe will be the next target! im writin this for the sake of myself to keep this blog alive since i had become lazy to update it.... besides that, im not so enjoyin myself n i dunno why????
maybe its just Hangat-hangat tahi ayam thingy....
yups, MSA plan 0f 2008: to host d MSian GAmes, will it be or not?
d nizhnians will decide....
MAple, hehehe its Jimeme Kopitiam... coolieeesss, kinda mamak style but d owner or owners is chinese from the 4th floor.... considered as weekly event in d 3rd hostel residence.... lepak for a while malam2....
alryte, its almost 2am thanx to parmalat capuccino,i cant sleeep now.....
later.......





1 people says..:

Hidayah said...

Saper suruh beli ticket flights lambat2.. Kan dah susah.. Padan muka.. Keskeskes.. :P See ya soon..