CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, November 10

does love ends????

togetha..... nice word aint it? i knoe, but for me... its different its kinda tough tho...
like one of my fwen whos had lots of experience togetha wif all different kinds of guys told me dat guys r all d same... yeah, im agree of it.. summore she admitted dat she's gettin bored to seee her bf every day so dats y there's this phrase: absence make d heart grow fonder.... jeezz, so other gal asked me wut were we talked about, i simply said dat u wont understand d stuff dat we discussed coz u really lurve ur boy... heheh, yes, she knows dat she wouldnt understand wut we meant.... trust, woah.... dis one is really tough one... me n my grupmate did discussed bout it... d guy asked me whether i trust d other gals n i said i dont trust them. we cant trust anyone yet it depends on certain things.... i knoe one of fwen's bf said im understanding yess im...
im enjoying my lifetyme as single... i dun want to hook up wif sumeone for d time being. i knoe the right time will cum..... but, i dun care wut others people said bout me...... juz enjoyed it..... to those who r still whining bout dis... juz stop n theres no time dat is valuable to think about it... appreciate everythin u hav.... those haertbreakers n d players, stop breakin other people hearts...

people, craaappping only. huahuahauha ;D dun bother.....

0 people says..: