CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, November 27

hoPeless

well......
dis whole week were kinda disaster for me because all of the things dat had happened to me....
i'm depressed... im useless
one of d most stupid thing dat i did: i went to d sportzal to play basketball but after i had run 3-5 rounds of the court, i stood and looked to all other players and i talked to myself that i shouldnt be here... im out of mood to play... i dun hav stamina to play.... i am WEAK lazybum...
even more worst, after i did d psychology test and d test had revealed everything... eVerything!
indeed, im speechless.... i knoe it cud be more disastrous... i tend to be irritated and simply fed up wif everyone... i almost let my anger and blame the others for d simple,small n not-dat-important stuff. wut is wrong wif me? pms.... long tyme had ended... psycopath... nope,dats not me.... i think i need help for dis! am i dat hopeless......
its shitty wen u didnt get wut u want and u did study d particular chapter but in the end u sucks at it and u didnt score it!
sum of my groupies notice dat i'd cursed more than i usually did... hell, yeah... d old me is back!
i do hav split personality... like dr.jekyll & mr.hyde.... gewd, nice Filzah no more! i hate dis.... wani asked me not to skip lectures... hopefully, i dont... i had planned my weeks... i hope it will go VERRy smoothly.... how i wish, i wont hear anything, anything dat will hurtin my ear to listen to... i hope dat d nice Filzah will be back... i hope dat i wont have nervous breakdown.... i hope dat i could stay up to study instead of sleepin all nyte ahead till d next morning... i hope dat no one is messin wif my life now... i hope dat i can perform d best durin malaysian nyte... i hope dat i didnt neglect everythin dat happened to my life.... how i wish i can do dat!

0 people says..: