CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, November 22

.... dearest s*****

wohoooo...
id received a message from my a fwen of mine...
it was unbeliveable...
owh... for dis sem its happen to me n other gurl...
so wut bout next seM????
ur new luvly roomie????
or she would be ur prey next month huh????

preferably...
i really wanted to slap ur face NOW....
wuts ur problem anyway??
i think u shud make an appointment wif Dr Panova togetha wif ur Bf(ur truly obedient slaves la kannn)

bet if u r readin dis...
big round of applause coz u r definitely heatin me on...
i wanted to explode by now...
like i care wut u say.....
dun u ever notice dat we can live here verrry peacefully without u....
we lead a harmonious life without u B****
by d way, im soooo happy coz u hate me
fyi, u r d first one to hate me but zillions of people livin in dis world love me...
muahahahaha....
dude, boastin bout how big n bagus ur family is not gewd coz u r not dat gewd...
stop spinning d yarn bout how bad people is in ur eyes....
use ur magical mirror (as if u bcan trust it) to reveal the REAL U....
u r messin wif d WRONG people!

0 people says..: