CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, April 18

aiming too high?

stars?
wow, that is too far to reach!
i bet all of you who really care about me wondering why i have not updated my blog for ages!
believe me or not,
i am getting lazier to get online...
until i get this 'beruk'(ape/monkey)modem-connection,
better still,
i manage to download glee episode 14 (ouh, how i really miss them) & sss501 concert in Japan :)) (PJM sarangheyo~~)
hehehehheh

alright then,
referring to the title,
sometimes i feel that getting your hopes is not right,
but, it is not wrong to have high hopes though,
yet, in my opinion you have to know your own limit,
this does not mean you are pessimist,
correct me if i am wrong.
seeing the glass as half full is always good,
do remember that life has it own upside down!
you will be never on the upper side,
soon you will be down there, somewhere.

p/s: now, i am torn in between...
i do not know what should i do know

2 people says..:

ileena said...

whats up mate?i miss your kelip2 light!update me in case of anything!!
i ada je ok...!hehehe..

FiLzAHNuRJoHaR said...

im doin fine here la nana...
kelip2 light?
da switch off already!!!