CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, November 1

ola!!!
hahahha... 2nd post of the day!
actually, i'm quite sleepy now..
ouh yea, i had made an attempt to call msia (okay, my ayat x boleh blahhh, mcm susah je nk call home, mmg susah pun, MIG mengong!)
guess who picked up the phone, ey?
Abah!!!
hehehheheh....
missing him laaa...
Abah already on pension now...
so, when i was back for last summer hols...
abah is the one who accompanied me the most at home (yea, everyday he asked me whether i am going out or not, does he need to send me anywhere... bahagia, sbb no need to ride public transport unlike here in NN)
except, almost every morning till noon he will be at the jetty...
yea, checking out his boat and others kowt!
talked to him for a while...
basically, i am the one who talked the most ( i mean questioning about everybody)
mama and kak mie were not at home visiting kak ila, she is going for Hajj next week...
kak dayah was upstairs (i bet she's sticking her eyes on her laptop doing her programming-analysts stuff)
an was not at home (in segamat: mok, all d best for the exams!)
crucial question from him: your money cukup lagi ke tak?
me: cukup la bah, maybe next week JPA masukkan duit...
abah: hey, jgn2 diorg x mskkn duit
me: ish, xpe2, abah ngn mama kan bagi extra money... bole la idop!

tehehehehheeh...

toddles, before i keep on crapping here.. later~~~

p/s: suprisingly, my internet is on the fastest mode, the programmer already fix the line kah? or is it my lucky day????

0 people says..: