CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, November 17

i want to fly off to salzburg NOW!



ahoy! people (that piggy was me :P) and the one with cow was erna

i have no idea on what to write at all (for the time being)
currently, i am having TRAUMATOLOGY cycle.
triage, shock, crush & compartment syndrome
splinters, immobilization, dressing and etc

ouh yea, fyi, i had registered myself to gym...
hahahhaha...
funny bukan?
me going to gym.
my main reason was the zal next to our hostel is closed (for international students)
bugger, so now i cannot play b-ball..
bungoks! (selfish russian...)
so now, gym is one of my favourite place to go!

p/s: november babies... happy birthday !!! ;))

2 people says..:

*t0iek* said...

alaaa....nak la yang babi tuh..kiut la..kan?=)
btw..ak p0n cam xsaba nk j0in k0rg g gym neh..tp...malaih puleks nk kuaq s0juk2 neh...aig0oo~

FiLzAHNuRJoHaR said...

hahhahha...
marilah...
3 kali seminggu jer