CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, April 19

1. big foul mouthed: what shud u do????
heck, do something or else u will become like me one day because last friday, i was supposed to bring my zacot book to get the lecturer signature but then instead of saying OMG or o-O i said ouh sheeeetttt!!!! so, the whole class stared at me including the lecturer... ouh i'm sooo sorry i didnt mean it what i meant is i forgot to bring my zacot book to get your signature!!!! so, the lecturer understood me.... thank God she didnt misunderstand it..she just laugh bout it and yeah the whole class has a practical joke about me now *clapping hands*

2. to jump: make sure the way u land.. or when you are landing, you are stable and try not to fall flat on the floor muehehehehhehe

3. gemok.... i am so proud of you!!! kurus already... eheheheh

4. on hols... thanx to hitler.. 2 days off hehehehhe... im lovin it!!!

0 people says..: