CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, March 11

prescription???

yep, i'd asked my lecturer to give me prescription ever since my flu is getting worse!!! (yep, exactly weird huh???)
guess what... it becomes worse after i played basketball on last sunday....
yep, at first i was like sooooo eager to play it and somehow i found out that my hands were stiffed!!! yea la, almost 1 sem, i haven't touch the ball...
end up few scores only during shooting practice, 2 free throws only.... (i think!)

i was explaining to her when the flu began n then got worse after i played b-Ball...
she was laughing (yea, laughing at me)
sooo, her suggestions were :
Antibiotics (erythromycin or clarithromycin)
Nasal drops (ksilin)
Paracetamol

hopefully, i'll be better by tomorrow

p/s: time to dozz-off
mmuahhhhxxxxxx... :))

0 people says..: