CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, January 15

Nocturnal

owhhh boy, my biological clock had turn off and i can sleep during d day and im awake at night... its driving me crazy and i felt weird... im nocturnal... today, went to d deans for a while, to take permission for surgery practical and it will start from tomorrow... its in 5th hospital, minina... (yawn, we hav to travel to and fro to minina again!)

missssing hommeee... jealous la dgn diorg yg bole balikk..... padan muka sape suro cancelled ur flight ticketss.. smarty pants!

alryte, for d past 3 days.... ryna n me excluding erna were on movie marathon... credit to jatdin.. officially, she's d movie supplier for now.... hehehhe... i'd watched bourne identity, bourne supremacy and bourne ultimatum... some malay movies like otai, impak maksima n etc (yep, i do watch malay movies when i feel to watch it...)

indeed, i had become some lazyass for not going out from d room for about a month plus because preparing for my exam (or else im out to buy groceries wif ryna: ramstor) mega??? didnt went there anymore, trying to save budget for d vacation... dont want to be spendtrift!!!! yikes, cant wait to go to uk again (yes, many people were questioning me why im goin there again and again instead of visiting another another countries, so, my answer is simple bcos my sister is there n my mom asked me to see her.... hah! easy)

best quote from i think i love my wife: u'll never lose a woman when u chase money but u'll lose money when u chase a woman!

0 people says..: