CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, December 1

sorry

i really hate to say this:
i'm not goin back home due to flight ticket problems.... in fact, i'm depressed and tense up because of the tickets and my studies... after all, i did threw up just now.... my body temperature is elevated and im having headache (i'm sick).... im sooo scared i cant score for my microbiology as if im goin back, i have to do my exam earlier and i only have 20 days from now for preparation... i do, i'm so badly wanted to go back but i cant! in the end, im goin to uk again for this winter or perhaps other places... i'm sad and i feel so bad for not goin back home... kamilah, aainaa, azyan, amy,athirah and everyone; I'm sooo sorry :(

p/s: abah, mama, kak dayah and an; im sorry i cant go back... i guess, see you guys for next 8 months!!! mmuaahhxxx

0 people says..: