CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, August 27

15th aug 07: milah text me n we went to mid valley.... the funny thing was,
Milah: fil jgn pegi dulu.... tunggu kite!!!!
Me: Okay! fil da smpai kat KtM.... heheheh, i br tau dat milah jarang2 naik komuter n if die nk naik ponn kene ade org lain... (lah, sorry)... so, at mid meet up wif amimah... mimah u da gemuks!!! anyhooo, gewd luck wif Pmc, all d best!!! during lunch, lah n me forced her to call bouncer (saje2 kenekan diorg 2 since ade la hidden crisis between them) farah ruhana ponn ade, i asked her to come along coz 2 years da x jumpe! she's hot now.... bouncer dtg n borak2..... petang, jimmy datang!!! yeay, 2 years jugak x jumpe, hang out at dome n dapat duduk at d sofa.... lame gile kitorg berborak....

16th aug 07: amy called n asked me for lunch un fortunately saye puase dat day!!!! end up, amy, milah, shirin n ira came to my house.... gossiping as usual.... really missed d old days.... i think its my fault coz i havent take license yet... ade lg keta sebijik kt luar tp x ble bawak ( as if i have d license ponnn mcm la abah will allow me to drive! hehehe) d funny thing is i buatkn diorg air sirap n chocs from Russia.... pity u guys if not i bole masak sphagetti meatballs :)

20th aug: milah off to US.....

20th till today: Fasting... menghabiskan 'Hutang' alhamdulillah... today is my last day.... hehehhe..... n owh my baju raya x amek lagi.... 4 nytes, i slept lambat, stayin up watchin korean series: wonderful life! Cute gile shin bi....
::: im sooo lazy tahap dewa.... malas gile nk kemas n packin.... all spices n herbs, abah da seal... n looks like i need abah's help to kemas my luggage since last year abah yg tlg susunkan!!! Cashier at giant ponnn bole tanye i kenape beli brg byk sgt!!! thank God, my mood okay if not habes la budak tue.... instead of saying: suke ati saye la nk beli brg byk mane! saye ade duit, awak ade masalah ke???? so i said: dis is my stock coz saye nak balik russia... kak dayah said dat i shud told her: owh, nie stock for gempa bumi!!! (evil laugh)
::: banner for my uni x buat lagi... d design blom buat coz i need d logo first, few suggestions for the wordings, 1st tyme i bought 1 large malaysia flag n 2 yg panjang...
::: my hair need new haircut but im sooo lazy to go out...
::: 30th aug,d nyte im goin back, ade gathering... 1st batch of sks 9, my primary school.... azyan told me bout dat.... haih, i cant go... my flight: 2245!!!! bencinyerrr.... teringin nk jumpe diorg mesti da lain!!!
::: 13 kg of parcel filled with my books, hopefully da smpai before i reach nizhny!!!!
::: well, after this im goin to be 3rd year student, beginning of Clinical years, yess its getting tougher than ever... berusaha!!!!

0 people says..: