CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, August 13

0900: off to DEMC to meeet Dr. Jamaludin, he's a surgeon: verrrry gewd surgeon and the first time i met him, he gave me pop quiz, but unfortunately since i havent start my clinical year yet, so i cant answered his questions at all! he's nice, he gave me extra medications n he said i have to watch food dat im havin n i think from now i have to change lil bit of my diet..... more fibres n veggies...... it can heal but it can be back again... my nIghtmare: undergo surgery!!!! yikes, God forbid.
1100: complex PkNs, brunch wif mama..... then, shopping for my baju raya, another baju raya.... yea, d kakak is verry helpful n she's gewd in promoting all baju... later, searched for tudung, spent about rm 100 on it.... hehehehehe...... bought some groceries...
1300: back home :)

2 people says..:

Anonymous said...

fill.... surgery ape???? oitt baju raye kaler ape tahun niiii???/

FiLzAHNuRJoHaR said...

hueheuehue... i'll tell u la later! minor surgery je.... baju??? satu colour hijau n another one colour pink purple.... maybe kalo yg lagi satu tue kalo ade stock lg colour blue :)