CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, May 9

FEveR+ 5th HOstel

huermmmm... okay, im havin fever ryte now and yesterday i'd finally skipped my russian intensive class EVER with Irina Mikhailovna.... thanx to my seniors for givin the strength since im sooo sick n it feels like my head is going to explode... yesss, it is soooooo irritating n i cant sleep.... yet, maybe after an hour, i fell asleep thanx to d ubat selsema dat i took wic cause drowsiness n sleepiness... hahhaha....

i've been thinking for d past 2 days, since i'd been kicked out form the 3rd hostel so next sem im goin to move to the new one, 5th hostel wic is not far away... it has strategic location: close to astanovka n BFK.... across d road there will be produkti!!!! fewh... hopefully i manage to discuss wif Mikhail Mikhailovich to get the big room on 3rd floor since me n ryna are havin massive n disastrous problems wif peeps who live in 2nd floor... (gosh, im badly want to move to the 3rd floor!)...

on monday: early in the morning around 9-ish... i was sleeping peacfully on my double decker bed..... there was a voice piercing into my ear... that was unbelievable sound coz that voice was screaming for an attention to whoever live in my block.... im d only one left....
K: devokchki!!!! devochki!!!! (verrrrry loud voice)
me: da..... (i was half awake while i went down from my bed)
K: ti spish????
me: da...
K: ti ni khochesh pereekhat v novom obshighitii???
me: (sleepy...) da.. nyet...
K: s kem???
me: maya padruga....
...... welll, d conversation goes on, i'd agreed that i will move on next sem wif ryna so, komandan told me that she'll discuss wif Mikahil Mikahilovich bout it and give me d permission......

on tuesday: komandan came again asking me to go to deans to take the ORDER, wic is d permission for me to move next sem..... either me or ryna can take that letter.... she's nice....
well, since im havin class till 7pm (russian intensive class), i cant go n dis thursday we'll be goin to take d ORDER.... plz la... bole dapat 3rd FLooor!!!!! :)

4 people says..:

Anonymous said...

Nanti Piljah pindah buat house warming party ok? Buat begedil, Ryna buat roti jala,ok?...Huhuhu..isk..isk..sik..nanti nak ggu hidup filzah dah ssh, effort nye nak ke 5th hostel...huhuhu

FiLzAHNuRJoHaR said...

kekekek.... tgk dulu che ain!!!
awak tue...pegi study neuro! :)

amano said...

sobsob... selamat berjiran ngan emi

zeleonnicai said...

oit cik filjah....lame x dgr cite.. mane g TB ang? susah ler nak tgl pesanan pasnih. dah le tgl hostel lain dah la ni..kuikuikui...hostel no 3 the best muahahahah