CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, January 10

...hobby...

hobby....
hobby???
well, for a while... i'd been thinking... wuts my hobby??? sleeping, nah dats definitely different... cant be related to hobby coz its essential!!! hehehhe..... reading, inevitably a must for me, i didnt do reading during free tyme.... hell yeah, i realllly lurrrrve to watch movies... its not a perfect hobby for me.... i want to do sumthing dat can be appreciated by MyseLf la kannn especially...
lately, number of people had started to make photography to be their hobby... yessss, as i'd observed its full of excitement but im not dat kinda person: like to take photo or be d photographer.... muahahah.... hmmm, wut shud i do... i couldnt find d right me yet n i feel dat sumthing is missing for d whole life... call me crazy, call me psycotic but dis is CurreNt me... i couldnt find wuts d thing dats missing n preferably i would find it sooon.... back to my life herre in nizhny, an uneventful moment or etc had happened not to me but to dear friend... i dun want to write here... but truthfully, i pray to GoD so dat person wud realized everything dat --- had done... dis tyme: Super Duper Big TRouble MakeR... i couldnt stop myself for hating dat person... once dat persoN did smthing to me.... dat Person is misTaken Big tyMe...
cant wait till i finished all my exams.... huhuhuhuu... 1 feb bebeh, UK here i cummm ;)
ok... back to my hobby: wut should i do ey????

p/s: im totally wrong... eheh, tho im goin to hav exams... cant resist to keep updating my blogs!!!

1 people says..:

Anonymous said...

hehhe... i know who..