CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, June 14

-_-

hmmmm..... adoi! thank u to
wani n everyone... tengah sedey sgtttt niee... balik jer terosss nangiss
haih, i
dunno why lah.... lately im sooooo senang to cry... then more
worst,
my heart
hurts... dugaan. uhuhuh... my eyes really pedih... my
head amat
sakittt.... wani
thanx to u a lot! mmuahxxx, talkin to u, it
really helps
since i dunno where to
go to talk wif... tho, i knoe dat u
are tired n
wanted ito sleep la kan, still u
r there listening to my
'bebelan' n xiang
bin, thanx for d message... im quite
flattered there
are soooo many people
care bout me n mama, thanx for d email....
i knoe,
ramai sayang me... it
helps me to get thru with it... how i wish i cud
turn back d tyme... still,
i hav to stop whining, crying n regretting
bout d
past, face it la fill,
stop n start new lyfe! 2 more papers wif
flying colours
ok!

4 people says..:

amano said...

rilex la fillpill, skng forget bout bio and aim for the next ones?!

FiLzAHNuRJoHaR said...

aha... ok. i juz dun get it why lah.. other people do dat!!!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm.. Eventhough i dunno what you are going through rite now, i'm sure my kawai lil sis won't give up but will relentlessly do her best to achieve her goal.. And remember, ur family will always supported u in every way.. Gambatte-ne, fil-chan... ^_^

FiLzAHNuRJoHaR said...

yeah... ill do my verrry best!!! mmmuahxxx... thank u for supporting me....
p/s: dun tell mama la bout dis... lately, mmg ija banyak nangis.