CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, June 18

allo:unusual

allergic: sensitivity, unusual reaction toward something.
phobia: neurotic fear of something
im allergic to PRAWNS, SQUID others seafoood except D Fish!!! hahahha.... im quite surprised at first. id done few experiment on myself, indeed im allergic to prawn n squid. oih, soooo GataL by d tyme id finished eating it.... first, gatal at hidung then tangan and the worst, gatal whole of my face! its verrry irritating n Gatal...
phobia~ im phobia to EXaMs!!! hahaha, juz imagine how nervous im to get d ticket for d question.. yup, dis is my major prob: nervous then i'll forget everything dat i'd studied, get confused in the end made mistakes! haih, i dunno on how to manage it...
thank god, Alhamdulillah i passed my chemistry.....
allergic and phobia.....
till then, im tired n still thinking should i watch d next match France vs KOrea.

world cup fever(ohmigosh! it strucks me again)
today, was d first day i watched full match of brazil vs australia... im glad, im happy dat i can watched it, coz i'd finished my chem already, considered lil gift for myself :)

3 people says..:

amano said...

sian la my rumate sorang ni. gataiii...

Anonymous said...

haah, gataiii to sedapkan fil masakkan udang masak kunyit?
hehehehe

ditzyflyingboat said...

hoho...what a pity..! udang ngan sotong best gleeee!!!!