CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, October 15

pole & bad mojo

yeay
it is saturday night!!!!
meaning, no reading books session.
alright, now i am having internal medicine a.k.a therapy rotation, but currently, posting for occupational disease for 6 days (4 days left for it), the class???
i am dying inside the class because the lecturer talked non-stop,
almost fall asleep while listening to him,
and i am not sure whether he is talking or whispering,
better still other groups said he had cute eyebrows (yep, later i will snap a picture of him)
doinksss~~~
yesterday, i had EPC (extra-practical class) for surgery, it is the second class but as for me it is the first since i missed the first class on last week,
well, a pole on the side street almost knocked me down last night while walking to the bus station in Minina Square,
i was too shocked until i cannot scream but wani helped me with her scream from behind,
thank GOD that frigging pole did not hit my head directly,
if not, i will not be writing this blog as for now,
that pole hit my bag and my back,
and i am not sure my back pain is due to that pole hitting me or because my school bag is heavy, 
hopefully, the pain will be gone by this weekend.

p/s: dearest kak dayah, happy birthday! be patient about your car, i guess both of us are having bad mojo this week! haih!

0 people says..: