CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, May 25

janji...


(comel x??? handbag shape birthday cake!)

sedeyh x bile org da janji,
tp org tue x buat,
meaning: janji tinggal janji
janji x dikotakan!!!
huh~

there was once, i went to my friend (aisyah's) birthdayday party (i was 9 years old, i think!)
A&W somewhere in tasik shah alam
Daddy sent me there,
D: so what tyme i should pick u UP?
F: hmm... around 6pm Ok x?
D: ok then, i'll be waiting for u somewhere here...
so, i went into A&W, having fun with all the friends...
and i knew time had passed by,
i should say bye2 and thank you to aisyah and her family...
F; it's okay, another 20 minutes should be fine, dad won't be here already (tho at that time, already 6.10pm plus, knowing that my dad is a punctual person)
then, sharp 6.30pm i went out,
i can see my Dad from afar...
waiting for me outside of his car!
F: aiyoooo!! i'm going to be dead lah mcm nie, daddy is already here. dang~~
D: why are you late? i had been waiting for U since 6pm!
M: -silent because i know it's my fault- I'm sorry!
(in the car)
D: keep on repeating about my promise that i'll be at the parking lot at 6pm
the importance of promises and to keep the promises that I had made!
(at home)
F: i closed the car's door but it's not, so, i closed it again with an increase of force! (daymn, u Door! kenape x bole tutup nieyh)
seeing me almost slamming his fav car's door
D: with high tone of voice, x reti2 ke nak tutup pintu elok2! berape kali nk ajar!
and out of sudden 'penampar Jepun hinggap di pipi'
M:Abang! kenape buwat ija mcm tue.
F: i cried and ran into my room!

p/s: if u promise to someone, u have to keep it, no matter what! :)

2 people says..:

*t0iek* said...

yup!!
janji buwat,tak buwat belah la wei!!!!!!!
aku memang hangin neh..
p/s: uit..awat lama ang xmai cni wei? maj0k ka?
0lolo..nah sumi.. :p

FiLzAHNuRJoHaR said...

mane je majuk...
busy like a bee lahhh...
malas nk jln *saket perot nieyhhh'
nk pil chikiteooonnnn!!!