CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, September 5


oslo norway: k. raja, me. k.put, k. ne-g

5th days of ramadhan...


my oh my, i x bole puase!!!! yeah fine, 14 hrs of fasting sure thing i jd lembik mcm pisang da lebam2 tuh... uhuu... period pain is unbearable (cant imagine how am i going to watch the surgery) confirm, i will be fidgeting in OT later....





i had changed my group, from group B to group E.... ex-groupmates: for sure, u guys were shocked with my decision to change group and good luck with the upcoming semesters,i do have my own reason to change the group... group E: heee~~~ thanx for the warm welcome!u guys are sooo funny... btw, lets 'enjoy' our surgery till it last :D





drama for these seasons????? (i'd had it enough, God forbid!)





p/s: i want vanilla caramel muffins!!! i miss pau kari ayam! hurmpphhhh





0 people says..: