CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, June 20

ahahhahahaha....
im gettin even more lazier these days..
i dunno y.....
tired maybe cos i had been busting my ass off since end of nizhny games till the day of the exams...
amat penattt... my eyes are sooo dark like panda!!!
n tengok notes pon rase mcm nk cmpak keluar...
plus the stories dat the others told me bout this and that!!!
should i listen to them or pretending to listen?????
for the love of GOD... just stop anything that you had done...
im sick of watching and listening to it...
stop it la, come on grow up!!!

p/s: anyone yg saket mate tgk my page pakai la sunglass muahahahahaha :) its summer dats y i chose color yg meriah heeee~~~
ouh yeah, wish me luck: my pathphys tomorrow!!! mmmmuahhhhxxxx

1 people says..:

amir said...

perli nampak....