CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, April 27

Judging people is one of my habits. I could not let myself agree with that because I cannot help it! Besides that, I do found it amusing since some of the predicted characters of the people that I had met were true. Some say that I should have stopped to do that but I cannot. Sometimes, when I listen to my friends talking about other people whom I had met before that I am not close with, I know something is wrong with him/her. For the first time, I would say ‘Just be careful with him/ her’ and then for the second time ‘See, I told you so’. I am not that kind of person who friend with someone for the benefits or something like that. I did not categorize of who is going to be my friends or enemies. The point is: you don’t know what kind of friends are you with until they become one of yours. True colors of people cannot be seen so easily so you have to be friend with them to know it. Once it had been revealed it is up to you to stay on together or to leave.

5 people says..:

Anonymous said...

salam..
hehe..then,how shud u characterize me?=p **1st impression cik fil yg sgt berbahaya** hehe~

FiLzAHNuRJoHaR said...

wsalam...
aishhh, kamil?????
senang je jawapan tue: bdk SKEMA!!!
ngeheheheeh :P

Anonymous said...

hehe..tu 1st impression..then realitinyer? =p

FiLzAHNuRJoHaR said...

amboihhh...
yea la.. kamil budak baik...

'Ain Nasir said...

eye can be deceiving