CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, November 5

november

its november!!!!
last night: snowing and roads are covered with snow....
went to the shop for a while with erna, its cold and the street is slippery...
best tip: walk like pingu and slow and you wont fall! hehehe
3 days in a row: watching OTH series with ryna my roomiesnon stop, stayed up and woke up late, gossiping and chit chatting plus figuring out on how not to involve in anyone's problem yet people do love to bother us with least expected and unreasonable problem.... suck aint it? so, everytime, someone told me: ey, there's something that u should know bout...... me: its better be good or else.....

other than that: i wonder, am i too mature for my age or what?????? because, it struck me when person at my age cannot figure by themselves that certain stuff must be deal in a better instead of talking bad behind people and not knowing that people at all..... huerrmmm.

0 people says..: