CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, September 12

heh!!! why everything is in RUSSIAN now?????
yup, d header n footer, size of the font, d font n etc....
maning, do change d setting (fil penin!).... adei, padahal fil yg x paham..... bukan x paham, paham la jugak tapi malas nk memahamkan (apekah?)
alryte, happy ramadhan everyone ;D
guess wut; my 1st cycle is Internal Medicine (hebat x?) still, im on the cloud 9, feeeling sooo HiGH, cant pay 100% attention in the class... n i bet my lecturer knew that im quite lost in my own Lala-land! basically, im in msia Mode, cant tune in the Russian aka study mode yet. its already 2 weeks by now, away from my family n my home... ngaaaa!!!! konon, berapi2 nk study kaw2 dis tyme, yikes, end up like d old me! yet, my groupmate had persuaded me to go back msia dis winter; been planning on our plan B to drag pathPhys cycle to other date (well, hopefully we can). either Msia or UK???
Uk?
Msia?
Uk? or
mSia?
uk?
UK?
Msia?
Msia?
Uk?
or sumwhere else for dis winter ey?
hehehhe ;)

3 people says..:

Anonymous said...

i vote for germany!! heheheh

FiLzAHNuRJoHaR said...

germany??? oiii ade hidden plan ka???

Hidayah said...

balik laaa Mesia.. Amik your baki 10kg worth of food stuffs.. Hahahahaha.. Oye, Not forgetting the banner...