CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, June 26

to my rooomies......

hell yeah.... im goin back soooon!!! few hours left, 7pm will be flying from nizhny to moscow.... then, wednesday, 7 am off from moscow to zurich, transit then back to msia!!!! wehehehheuehueh, seriously, i cant wait to go back! :)) anyhooo, to my roomies: kak dila, kak amani, kak anis n kak husna, im goin to misss u guys sooooo much..... yea la, fil da nk pindahkan (sob sob) hehhehe, bout the pie base recipe, its ok fil sanggup datang ajar korg buat smpai jadi!!!! but, i'll miss budu lah... hehehhe, still, sorry since my allergy of seafood become serious till korg nk makan 'morskaya cocktail' kene sorok2 from fil... summore thank u for listening: me whining about d world, people, my life especially.... thank u for giving me d moral support whenever i need it... n sorrry if i'd ever tertengking n marah n cynical words that blurt out from my mouth! i do feel lonely without u guys nanti...... thank u for d tips n advices bout studies n wut to do n wut not to do..... halalkan makan minum saya n thank u for everything!!!! mmmmuaaaahhhhhhxxxx :)

0 people says..: